Cash Market Programming Advisor at World Vision Intl
The Job: Cash Market Programming Advisor
The Advisor for Cash Based Programming (CBP) will have responsibility for the coordination and tracking of Disaster Management (DM) CoP cash and market based programming projects.
Cash Programming Strategic Guidance to Field:
- Provide leadership, influence and coordination in the development, dissemination and promotion of humanitarian cash transfer programming roadmap, standards and tools.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to contribute in development and implementation of DM partnering strategic roadmap as it refers to collaboration with financial service providers (FSPs) for scaling the delivery of cash and expanding cash capability across WVI.
- Incorporate feedback into cash roadmap, delivery processes, preparedness plans for scaling the use of cash in response and recovery programmes.
Ensure that finalized cash roadmap is communicated appropriately when providing remote technical advice and expertise to stakeholders in target NOs for market assessments, project design, start-up, phase-in, phase-out, communications, reporting, monitoring and evaluation of DM cash programming related activities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Degree or post graduate qualification and / or professional background in CBP design, implementation, humanitarian work, finance, economics, international development, or other relevant field.
- 5 to 7 years of international humanitarian experience managing grant-funded projects.
- Knowledge of, and expertise in, cash transfer technologies and methodologies, contracting and procurement.
- Extensive understanding of payment systems, procedures and financial compliance issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills plus strong presentation and report writing skills in English and Arabic, Spanish language skills desirable.
- Proficiency in computer & online tools including Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes (or similar software), email, internet.