Real Estate Legal Counsel Job at Reliance Consultancy
The Job: Real Estate Legal Counsel
Required to join a developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for drafting of construction and real estate agreements such as lease, construction and consultancy agreements. They will also provide risk assessments and advise on general commercial law.
- A degree in Law and ideally further professional qualifications
- Experience in Real Estate and contract Law
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Proven experience in drafting construction and real estate agreements such as lease agreements, construction agreements, Consultancy agreements etc.
- Understanding of legal risk assessment and appraisal of real estate developments, and commercial structures
- Thorough Knowledge of standard construction and real estate agreements
- Ability to assemble and draft documentation