CID Reporter Job Opening at Wyndham Hotels
The Job: CID Reporter
Wyndham is now seeking a CID Reporter, Wyndham Dubai Marina to join our team at Wyndham Dubai Marina in Dubai, Dubai.
Education & Experience
High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- Ensure all in house guests’ information are captured daily in CID system accurately.
- Check the Dubai Police incoming e mails in the CID system periodically and update rest of the team for any necessary information.
- Make sure all checked in guest have copies of valid Identity details.
- Ensure correct information such as passport and other related details has been input in the system accurately.
- Check all passport copies have been scanned and sent to Police within 1 hour of check in.
- Update all check out information within 1 hour of opera system update.
- Run a full audit on the CID on regular basis at least once a week.
- Maintain proper filing system to keep all rooming lists, actual arrival and departure list related to the CID daily update process.
- Establish contact with CID officers on the area and maintain a rapport with other CID operators in nearby competitors.
- Assist front office team to complete the Tourism Dirham entry to TD online system and conducting regular audit to assure the data is matching PMS.
- Assist to attend to all incoming and outgoing calls whenever on duty.
- Ensure the following of telephone etiquette.
- Ensure all emergency calls attendance as top priority is to these calls.
- Assist at the front desk whenever possible and accepting guidance by your senior supervisor / manager
- To maintain accurate record for all check in and out on daily basis.
- To perform any duty assigned by management.
- And to distribute messages, mail, etc.
- To ensure the collection of all check out room keys from the guest and returning them to front desk.
- To be aware of the hotel organizational chart.