Insights Analyst Recruitment at MediaCom
The Job: Insights Analyst
- Support account teams with insight and data requirements, including:
- Audience definition and understanding
- Market sizing and understanding
- Identification of data requirements
- Being voice of consumer in front of clients
- Conducting relevant background / desk research
- To build a good understanding of the whole suite of syndicated and bespoke tools and put themselves forward for any tools requests to advance their experience and knowledge.
- Support the team in generating great insight for new business pitches.
- Taking responsibility for handling the relationship with a range of data suppliers (e.g. Ipsos).
- Identification of out of scope research or analytics project opportunities.
- Highly numerate
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Confident and competent presenter
- Strong organisational skills, multi-tasking capabilities
- Computer literate with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SPSS and other insights analytics tools
- Experience working for a market research agency or have worked on research projects in other roles.
- Analytical and curious mindset
- Ability to quickly develop relationships
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to work under pressure
- Keen to learn / curious