Trained Graduate Teacher – Science at Springdales School
The Job: Trained Graduate Teacher – Science
Springdales School is seeking a Trained Graduate Teacher- Science who can start immediately. The following be the primary job role for the position:-
- Expressing a vision for outstanding students, in learning and gaining the commitment of all staff to the provision of this vision.
- Monitor policies and practices leading to high quality outcomes for students of every grade.
- Monitor the effectiveness of learning and teaching practices, evaluating their impact on student progress standards and identify further areas for development, encourage the sharing of best practices and foster a positive workplace culture.
- Ensure that all practices promote student progression; improve achievements, positive attitude and commitment of staff to shared goals.
- Develop a subject development plan that fits together and supports the School development with a relentless focus on raising standards.
- Monitor and reviewing students’ progress using appropriate data, homework, student interviews, lesson observations, and student work reviews and parental contact.
- Identifying and implementing strategies to enhance learning and teaching within the department including the use of developed learning technologies.
- Involving the Head of Academics/Students where this would further benefit and enhance the learning agenda and therefore student progress, achievement and standards.
- Ensuring that resources are used to create an effective and motivating climate for learning.
- Assisting with efficient and effective recruitment deployment, management and organization of staff and learning resources.
- Bachelor Degree in the specific Subject is required
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- Police Clearance and Good conduct certificate is a must
- Desirable: Teaching License
- Husband Sponsorship preferred
- Ticket given every alternate year (not applicable in the first year)
- Medical Insurance if required