Boat Driver Recruitment at Fuschia Careers
The Job: Boat Driver
Leading Marine Logistic company providing support services to cater the needs of the offshore Oil & Gas industry in the UAE and other neighboring countries is looking for candidates having the ability to operate small motor-driven boats, who may also have to assist in navigational activities.
- Maintains desired courses, using compasses or electronic navigational aids.
- Follows safety procedures in order to ensure the protection of passengers, cargo, and vessels.
- Directs safety operations in emergency situations.
- Secures boats to docks with mooring lines, and cast off lines to enable departure.
- Services motors by performing tasks such as changing oil and lubricating parts.
- Arranges repairs, fuel, and supplies for vessels.
- Maintains equipment such as range markers, fire extinguishers, boat fenders, lines, pumps, and fittings.
- Issues directions for loading, unloading, and seating in boats.
- Cleans boats and repair hulls and superstructures, using hand tools, paint, and brushes.
- Tows or guides other boats, barges, logs, or rafts.
- Master 100 Gross tonnage and below (Near Coastal Voyage).
- Seaman Book.
- Basic Safety Training.
- T- BOSIET (if present).
- Valid Sea Services Certificates.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Must be of ethical in character, with good leadership & communication skills.
- Maximum age of 40 years.