Deck Supervisor Vacancy at Fuschia Careers
The Job: Deck Supervisor
A leading Marine Logistic company providing support services to cater the needs of the offshore Oil & Gas industry in the UAE is looking for Deck Supervisor who will report to the Master and has responsibility in the areas of deck and bridge operations of the Company.
- Supervises the deck crew of the Vessel.
- To do the planning, scheduling and assigning of work in ship.
- Regulars check of vessel and maintain areas of the ship.
- Arranges the cargoes on deck while loading from shore.
- Checks the manifest and cargo before leaving the port.
- Establishes communication between crane operator while mooring and also for cargo operation.
- Ensures awareness of maintenance activities and responsible for undertaking maintenance routines of equipment as directed.
- Gives training to new seaman onboard.
- Updates the paint inventory and other equipment inventory.
- Officer In Charge of Navigation Watch COC (II/1, II/3).
- Minimum 2 years offshore experience.
- Seaman Book.
- Basic Safety Training.
- Sea Services Certificate.
- T- BOSIET (if present)
- Should be maximum 50 years of age.