Lab Chemist New Position at Asia Petrochemicals
The Job: Lab Chemist
ASIA PETROCHEMICALS was established in 1989 in the UAE, with the objective of expanding the Groups footprint in the Middle East for Manufacturing, Trading, Distribution and Storage of Petrochemicals, Petroleum Products, Fuels and Polymers used in a range of applications
- Sampling and testing of raw materials and finished products using current ASTM & IS method.
- Preparing Quality reports blending as per formulation, raw materials and finished products.
- Maintain and update records of routine activities daily check for all applicable equipment.
- Calibration equipment’s as per schedule.
- Analysis of used oil, field sample, complain sample, competitor sample & prepare their reports.
- Documentation as per SOP.
- Preparation & standardization of reagents.
- Make sure that products are produced on time and are good quality.
- Handle all types of Responsibilities related to QC.
- Ensure use of PPE on the job.
- Maintain good Housekeeping.
- BSc. Chemistry / MSc. Chemistry with minimum 3 years of industrial experience in Chemical Plants- Solvents, Lubricants.