Fitness Trainer Available Position at Anantara
The Job: Fitness Trainer
- Works under the supervision of the recreation supervisor, performs and assists in the daily tasks set for the recreation team. Recommends new activities or services that he/she can assist with to attract new members to the gym.
- Teaches a variety of fitness classes established in the Monthly schedule, performs one to one personal trainings.
- Assists gym members and hotel guests while training in the gym by promoting effective fitness practices, correct body alignment and usage of the equipment to ensure safe trainings.
- Carries out fitness inductions, evaluations or fit tests and designs preferential or general workout programs for the members or guests, offering guidance to a healthier life.
- Ensures that all gym equipment meets our standard of cleanliness, performs regular checks to ensure all equipment is in good working conditions and reports any damages or issues to the reception, direct supervisor and/or the concerned department.
- Ensures that throughout the day the gym area, gym reception and lockers setup and cleanliness is always maintained.
- Works closely with the team members of the department and develops a strong working environment with the other departments. Assists in giving cross trainings lectures for associates that are doing their cross training exposure in the recreation department.
- Assists, participates and performs all reception duties when the receptionist is not present.
Knowledge in methods, techniques, principles and procedures on different fitness classes performed.
Fitness instructor certifications or its equivalent.
CPR and first aid certifications.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Power Point, Outlook, OPERA etc.
A bachelor’s degree from a college or university with major course work related to health and science, recreation administration or a related field.