Internal Communications Content Manager at Visa
The Job: Internal Communications Content Manager
We are looking for an Internal Communications, Channels & Content Manager to manage two of our Internal Communications streams: Employee Channels and Employer Brand.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Result Areas:
Content and copywriting:
- Working with colleagues to collect relevant content, drafting additional material where necessary and layout in appropriate templates.
- Drafting and editing content for internal publications and platforms, including newsletters, Intranet articles and webpages, digital signage, presentations, information emails, organization announcements.
- Support driving certain projects into regional markets.
Employee Channels Management (maximize channel reach and impact):
- Strategy and content management of digital platforms such as Visa TV, digital signage, social collaboration platform and email management platform.
- Measuring communication effectiveness of channel matrix.
- Implement internal email measurement and analysis.
- Promote and educate internal stakeholders on existing channels and updates. Create policies and procedures around use of platforms.
Employer Brand (shape perceptions of Visa):
- Repurpose/leverage employee content for social to position Visa as an innovative employer and partner.
- Build a human connection with our employer brand through employee stories.
- Insert Visa into important Diversity & Inclusion conversations, which support Human Resources’ strategy.
- Expand presence on LinkedIn Elevate and Facebook of employee and human interest content (D&I, workplace & culture).
- Develop an internal communications plan to help support HR’s EVP strategy, specifically targeting Hiring Managers.
- Harness employee evangelists to act as advocates of our brand their own channels.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in communications or a related field.
- BA degree or equivalent in a related subject.