Part Time Administrative Assistant at Olive Group
The Job: Part Time Administrative Assistant
Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
- Tracking response cases, risk consultancy projects and updating Salesforce/SharePoint
- Support with case & project reporting
- Monitoring/logging all project activity (incl. response), compiling data on billable days per project and preparing invoice requests to finance
- Checking consultant invoices and expense claims for approval, following up errors and submitting to CRS management for approval and Accounts Payable for payment.
- Responding to consultant questions (invoicing & expenses, IT, travel, misc.)
- Tracking sales pipeline and new prospects
- Admin support with processing contracts, due diligence etc.
- Organize and coordinate events such as training and conferences.
- Mailing out marketing materials and other marketing admin (e.g. developing mailing list)
- Assist with consultant team management (setup of online forum, newsletter etc.)
- Information management and filing
- Participate in meetings as required, prepare confidential meeting minutes, and closely track actions
- Assist in compiling data for analytics on CRS metrics (case days, consultant days etc.)
- Ensure customers, vendors and employees are handled in a professional and courteous manner, both on the telephone, in email and in person.
- Assist with the completion of bids and proposals by performing data entry, grammar checks, collation of material and other administrative tasks as requested.
- Establish and maintain electronic files for all customer communication including, emails, RFQ’s, RFI’s, RFP’s, and any other type of request.
- Follow up communication with customers, such as sending proposal documents, marketing materials etc. and any other coordination tasks required.
- General assistance to CRS management team and Information Analysis Manager
- Support with miscellaneous minor tasks and incoming requests
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Three years of experience working in an office setting required
- Experience working with numbers, spreadsheets, and data in a business context
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Effective written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion