Training Assistant Job at Bedashing Beauty Lounge
The Job: Training Assistant
- To support and liaise with Beauty Educator & Hair Educator regarding training and technical development of staff working for Nails, Face, Body
- Obtain feedback from therapists regarding treatments, products and areas of concern, relay to training to department for trouble shooting and resolution.
- Supporting the Beauty Educator & Hair Educator in daily duties to improve training within BBL or outside
- Monitor treatments of staff and correct where needed
- Identify staff weaknesses and nominate staff for re-training
- Obtain feedback from therapists on treatments and products
- Feedback any concerns to training department
- Conduct practices with staff and give constructive feedback, detailing areas for improvement
- Attend regular meetings at HO
- Conduct Onboarding training of New Recruits
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with any renowned salon within UAE
- Should have knowledge on all nail, face and body services for a minimum of 2 years
- 100% attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team.
- First class ability to prioritize and manage own workload.
- Ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy, in particular with fellow colleagues and junior members of staff.
- High observation skills and ability to give constructive feedback.
- Willingness to undertake staff training and development as required.