Customer Service Process Analyst Job at Pfizer Inc
The Job: Customer Service Process Analyst
- Responsible for the management and supply of orders for assigned Gulf and Levant markets ensuring optimal product flow and timely supply of products to distributors/ Institutional accounts, executed through the Intercompany Operations Supply Model.
- Coordinate monthly & weekly estimates for assigned markets.
- Collaborate with demand planners, I/O customer service, commercial, & in-market customers to execute order management in-line with customer expectation.
- Order management process and execution owner for assigned markets, operating under the Intercompany Operations customer service support model including customer order validation, accurate maintenance of order tracking tools, pricing confirmation, batch assignment, product availability reviews, PFI coordination, final customer delivery communication, and monthly estimate reporting.
- Institutional customers and distributors / agents
- Intercompany operations
- Demand & Supply colleagues
- Finance / Global Financial Services
- Commercial business leaders
- Global Trade Controls & Compliance
- Other internal & external stakeholders as required
- Strong supply chain management skills including: LSP understanding, customer order management, international trade (import, export, customs), knowledgeable about inventory management, metrics reporting, etc.
- Must be able to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply her/ his understanding of how processes should work to implement operational improvements.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment preferred.
- Proven ability to work in a complex matrix organization with issue resolution skills.
- Communication & Influence – strong interpersonal skills required to interact with various levels of management to deliver required outcomes.
- Business Acumen – is knowledgeable about the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment and key factors to business success.
- Strong system skills & understanding – to manage order processing.
- Strong data analysis and PC skills are required, advanced Excel skills.
- Highly organized and efficient style of working
- 3+ years’ experience in similar roles in supply chain in a multinational organization and/ or pharmaceutical industry is required
- Bachelor degree required – preferably in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- Logistics/ Supply Chain qualification preferred
- Incumbent must be fluent both written and verbally in English and regional/local languages is preferable