Service Express Agent Job at Marriott International
The Job: Service Express Agent
The Front Office Department is responsible in ensuring that guests are provided with an excellent welcoming service as well as making sure that guests will have a smooth check-in, uncompromising stay, and check out experience. This department will also help in up selling of rooms and gives an inside of the best places to visit in town
The Service Express Agent’s Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Promptly assists customers with any request.
- Record guest request and complaints and promptly forwards request to the relevant
- department via SGR software.
- Follows up that requests are handled in a timely manner and up to customer’s satisfaction
- using the GR system.
- Tracks all dispatched requests and provide accurate data on this to relevant department
- Takes restaurant reservations as required and logs these according to set standard through
- the restaurant reservation system.
- Takes charge of the SGR Centre to ensure all equipment is in good working order and that
- there are sufficient supplies at all times.
- Give guest accurate information about Dubai and hotel facilities.
- Assist Front Office and Guest Relations in varies duties as required.
- Monitoring the fire control panel and pool alarm and is fully aware of all emergency procedures
- in the event of fire, pool alarm, bomb alarm medical assistance, evacuation, etc.