International Business Manager Job at Dunkin’ Brands
The Job: International Business Manager
Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking.
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with our partners/licensees, providing information, support and guidance
- Partners with the partners/licensees on the value and implementation of their business plan and the business review process as a method of planned growth and profitability
- Evaluates margins and identifies roadblocks to partners/licensees profitability and takes appropriate action for solving issues
- Establishes goals and communicates results; shares best practices and encourages collaboration with partners/licensees in portfolio
- Influences licensees on the value of people development in their business plans, and provides suggestions on organizational structure and succession planning
- Consults with their partners/licensees on new product introductions, new restaurant openings, and bakery production.
- Provides clear and consistent communication on a regular basis with their supervisor and DBI Field team
- Manages personal expenses, follows all policies and required procedures, and documents all franchisee interactions
What You’ll Need-
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 7 to 10 years of QSR and/or sales/operations experience in a multinational environment.
- Knowledge and sensitivity to cultural differences within assigned region.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and ability to read, write & speak the language in the assigned region – Arabic required. Ability to read, write & read additional languages a plus
- PDA and computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent mediation and negotiation skills
- Prior experience in providing technical and operational training
- Relationship builder; able to motivate
- Communication skills to include coaching and influencing
- Drives business results
- Financial acumen
- Operations expert
- Disciplined follow-up
- Must live or be willing to relocate to the area required