LTP Sales Manager Opening at Siemens AG
The Job: LTP Sales Manager
Dimension of Function/Volume:
- Technical Sales & Marketing of Distributed Power Generation and Oil and Gas (O&G)Long Term Service Agreements in the RME Region from finding, developing and closing (contract signature) the project.
- Drive LTP Projects as well as Major Service Opportunities in O&G Market to achieve the business targets by understanding the customer’s driver and creating a unique Monetized Value Proposition.
- Lead interdisciplinary, international negotiation teams for LTP projects in the RME Region together with the Country Sales.
- Define, in alignment with the Country Sales, the Project and Customer Sales Strategy.
- Update market and customer requirements/trends for related product developments.
- Establishing an action plan for self and others to complete work efficiently and on time. Ensuring follow-through of plan; Translating strategic priorities into operational reality and concrete actions to offer competitive LTP proposal.
- Focusing on the customer’s perspective when setting priorities and taking action; implementing service practices that meet the customers’ and own organization’s needs; Promoting LTP as a value in the organization.
- Developing and leveraging relationships within/ across teams/ work groups to achieve results; Initiating and maintaining strategic relationships with stakeholders and potential partners to advance business goals.
- Team player, take initiative, results oriented, excellent communication and networking skills, desire to walk the extra mile to close a project.
- 5+ years experience in sales, marketing or project management of complex projects, and/or service in oil and gas or power generation business.
- Engineer degree required.
- Experience with intercultural, multi-location teams.
- Solid knowledge in Oil and Gas, power plant operation or machinery (gas turbines, steam turbines or compressors)
- Willingness to extensive travelling.
Job ID: 96119