META Finance Leader – SIOT/WFS Job at Honeywell
The Job: META Finance Leader – SIOT/WFS
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Provide partnership to the Safety & Productivity (SPS) business to create increased visibility into operational strategy and performance with the goal of driving speed, quality and cost efficiency. You will play a part in supporting SPS’s Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Estimate processes, as well as providing headcount reporting. You will also develop integrated revenue and expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Also, You will create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately. You will also identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management.
- Establish clear, consistent reporting and operating processes – ensuring accurate and timely data availability and insightful, thorough analysis.
- Act as business partner to demonstrate insight of financial analysis techniques, tools and concepts to provide practical counsel to drive results.
- Identify performance issues within the business and risks and opportunities in current plan or forecast.
- This role will specifically support the SIOT & WFS businesses
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Significant experience within a similar FP&A role
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to confidently work with senior level stakeholders
- Strong IT/system skills (SAP, Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Commercial mindset
- Financial systems and reporting experience
- Experience developing forecasts and operating plans
- Exceptional analytical skills (linking results to drivers)
- Direct communication with clarity at all levels
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and assertive individual
- The ability to make consistent and timely decisions
- The ability to quickly identify subtle patterns among issues
- Proficiency in Hyperion, Oracle and SAP systems
- Arabic language skills
- Regional experience (META)
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req176563