Team Administrator Needed at Black Pearl Consult
The Job: Team Administrator
A new opportunity has come up with a large financial institution based in Abu Dhabi. Our client is looking for a Team Administrator to support two (2) Senior Directors and a team of managers. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities :
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Perform other administrative tasks that maybe assigned
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Must be a bachelor degree holder
- Should have at least 5 years of PA/EA/ Team administration experience in a large organization
- Fluency in English language is a must
- Have extensive experience providing support to senior management or C level
- Must be willing to relocate/live in Abu Dhabi
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.