Associate Program Employment at AlphaSights
The Job: Associate Program
What does the ideal role look like for you? Autonomy, high personal impact, and an introduction to the world of business without pigeonholing yourself into any one industry? A clear path towards leading your own team and managing blue-chip client relationships in two years’ time? Running your own multimillion-dollar book of business in five years? If this resonates with you, read on.
As an Associate on our client service team, you’ll act as the connection point between our clients and industry experts. Your role is to focus on clients’ knowledge gaps and identify specialists with the knowledge that can address them.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some commonalities that many of our applicants possess:
- Strong academic credentials from top tier universities
- Undergraduate business majors or liberal arts majors with an interest in business (all majors considered)
- Students with high levels of extracurricular involvement and leadership
- A client-first mindset, which we define as the relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf to help them achieve positive outcomes and the drive to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: an ability to develop in your role over time and use setbacks as learning opportunities
What you should be looking for:
- Fast-paced, performance environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- Gaining transferable skills, including: results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen across industries, professional communication, time management, and more
- Team-oriented culture with a focus on setting and outperforming goals, professional development and feedback, and celebrating wins
- Opportunity for clear career progression
- 0-1 years’ work experience
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential. We are actively recruiting for fluency in the following languages: Arabic, Farsi, French and German.
What will you get from us
- Clear career progression
- Opportunities for training and development throughout
- High level of autonomy and ownership of role from day one
- Comprehensive company sponsored private medical scheme