Regional Retail Education Manager Job at L’Oréal
The Job: Regional Retail Education Manager
1. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide training directives and materials multi-languages to local trainers for new BA inductions, new product trainings, sales techniques and specific BA development trainings
- Roll out of company tools and programs for field teams
- Follow up with local teams performant tracking & assessment tools associated with all training performed + in link with business results.
- Integrate Education with Commercial/Retail and Brand teams to ensure Retail Excellence. Integrate 360 approach to the field teams trainings (Sales, Marketing, PR, Digital)
- Manage and monitor Education budget (orders, uniforms, trainings, travels, expenses, gifting…)
- Support and coach local training teams to identify development needs + create individual plans for field teams.
- Actively participate in career development of Senior Roles and Field Management profiles + talent pool (esp. nationals)
- Directly manage development and career plans for Regional Expert (MUA and Skincare), manage his/her schedule in coordination with Marketing and Sales.
SERVICE & IMAGE
- Represents the brand in-room & in counter
- Ensure consistency of messages & image at POS
- Education/ Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Trainer OR Bachelor degree & a minimum of 3-4 years experience in training or retail management.
- Passion for cosmetics & luxury
- Adaptability – able to adapt to different teams, categories, markets
- People & service oriented – generous, friendly, patient, dedicated, adaptable
- Pro-active – dynamic, enthusiastic, team player, entrepreneur, committed, self-driven, open-minded, willing to learn
- Well groomed
- Ability to cope with business pressure
- Able to travel GCC + Europe.
No of years experience: Ideally 7+ years experience
Essential experience :
- Excellent presentation, communication & organizational skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Self motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
- Ability to simplify expert information
- Sense of luxury, luxury customer & service
- Able to deal with portfolio complexity
Preferred experience :
- Diploma in make-up a plus
- Strong selling skills
- Proven experience in evaluating, motivation and coaching sales staff.
Written & spoken languageEnglish & Arabic