Luxury Fashion Sales Executive Position at UAE Trading
The Job: Luxury Fashion Sales Executive
- Provide exceptional customer service experience as would be expected in a luxury retail environment by greeting, listening and assisting customers in their needs and by demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products in the shop.
- Participate in the achievement of your individual and store goals, enhancing and developing the business.
- Discuss with clients and provide advice on general trends in fashion that demonstrates your passion and knowledge for fashion /luxury.
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers. Your job is to reach out to clients for follow up calls, special events and product launches in the shop.
- Possess the ability to deal with clients of all nationalities and personalities by always making the customer feel welcome in the shop and at ease.
- Your own positive nature and passion for luxury fashion should come across in your sales approach to the customer.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the visual display of product in accordance with the visual standards of the store, and ensure an appropriate level of product is always on display.
- A t least 3 years of retail sales experience working with Fashion brands.
- Must have experience with Mid to High End Luxury Fashion brands.
- University Degree educated.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills (Arabic is a plus).
- Adequate computer skills (knowledge of Retail Pro is a plus).
UAE Trading opened the doors of its first boutique in 1972 when the UAE was still laying down the groundwork for a progressive economy and were the first retailers in the country to offer luxury brands to the local market.